Bowtie Poly High-Hold, High-Efficiency Exhaust Filters for Liquid Paint Booths. **See below information regarding shipping**
Does your shop have a need for improved filter life, space savings, and air quality issues, while reducing down-time and waste in your liquid paint booth? If so, the Bowtie filters are a prefect fit for your shop.
Requirements for Bowtie:
- At minimum 20" Deep Exhaust Plenum
- Standard Wall Exhaust, either Cross-Draft or Side-Draft
- **DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE PANTLEG PLENUM
- 20" x 20" or 20" x 25" Filter Grids
Features and Benefits:
- Revolutionary design for mass filter loading while maintaining a consistent air velocity through your paint booth
- Self-sealing header to prevent bypass
- Improves indoor air quality
- Easier and fewer filter change-outs
- Maximum filter life vs competitors
- Greater holding capacity (up to 42 lbs)
- Labor savings due to fewer filter changes
- 99.3% Average Removal Efficiency
- Initial Pressure Drop Clean: 0.05" W.C.
- Final Pressure Drop Loaded: 0.06" W.C.
- Paint Holding Capacity (Grams): 3129.8
- Paint Run-Off (Grams): 453.6
- (8) Filters Per Box
** Shipping Information**
We do not add shipping at the time of your order on our website and must be paid later. The prices on our website are for the filters only. We can either quote prepaid and add to your location, ship collect, or you may have your own freight carrier pick them up with our assistance. Due to the challenges of estimating freight, we prefer you get accurate pricing on your filter shipments. We appreciate your understanding!
We can also provide estimated freight quotes prior to your purchase. Please see our dimensions picture if you would like to get your own freight estimate before you order. Please contact us with any questions.
Sprayfish, Inc. ships within the US only. Choose between UPS, USPS, Local Delivery, or LTL Freight.
Sprayfish’s Non-OEM Parts for KREMLIN® Brand Equipment Disclaimer
Sprayfish’s Non-OEM Aftermarket Parts are not manufactured or warranted by EXEL Industries SA, Sames Kremlin SA, Sames Kremlin Inc. Nor is Sprayfish, Inc. affiliated with, endorsed by, sponsored by, or authorized as a distributor by these companies, KREMLIN® and XCITE® are registered trademarks of Sames Kremlin SA and EXEL Industries SA, respectively. Sames Kremlin SA claims rights in the marks ATX and AVX.
Visit Our Main Site
Our main website shows many products that may not be on our store, has technical and detailed product information, and much more. Click the link below to visit sprayfishinc.com!